Purchase does not increase the chance of winning.
The prize is an Apple iPad or Apple AirPods. The winner will be awarded the prize that he/she was offered in the promotion responded to. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at MIT Sloan Management Review‘s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize- related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to Enter
Any responses to subscription or newsletter promotions using this incentive are automatically entered. If replying to a survey invite, you may enter via the form provided at the end of the survey. Or you can enter by emailing your name to email@example.com. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Incentive entries are void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, MIT SMR reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Incentive Prize, in whole or in part, or modify the incentive in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Incentive Prize program begins on July 9, 2019 and continues until June 30, 2020.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of MIT SMR, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase, online entry, or survey response necessary. A purchase or response does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of MIT Sloan Management Review and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held by July 31, 2020. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Incentive Prize winner will be notified by email. If not by email, then by phone or mail, if applicable. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the MIT SMR as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail, if applicable. Winners must contact MIT SMR within five calendar days from the date the notification is sent by MIT SMR to claim their prize. Failure to contact MIT SMR within that five-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant, and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. MIT SMR is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold MIT SMR, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Incentive Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and MIT SMR in connection with the Incentive Prize, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.